Experts in the protection and decoration of buildings and homes since 1832, Blanchon is the undisputed specialist in wood finishes and the partner of choice for professionals.
Removes grease, cleans and revives lacquered wood floors, laminates and PVC floors. Supports metallised polish.
Cleaner Lisabril is intended for use on lacquered wood floors with gloss, satin, matt, ultra matt, invisible and bare timber finishes. An essential complement to metallised polishes, it cleans and revives without altering the coat of lacquer. Also well-suited to cleaning PVC, laminate or melamine floors, sports floors, lacquered cork, tiles, marble and modern hard floors.
Protects and restores finishes For regular, non-rinse maintenance of all types of lacquered parquets, laminated floors and plastic floors (vinyl, PVC). It lifts grease, cleans and leaves surfaces clear and mark-free, depositing a protective coating. Revitalizes all finishes: gloss, satin, matt, ultra matt, unworked wood, natural or invisible. Concentrate, requires dilution.
- Prolongs the sheen of sprayed surfaces
- Ideal for gymnasiums and sports halls
- About 10 sqm per litre per coat
- 1 Litre
- Lacquered wood floors* (finished on site or in the factory), laminate and plastic flooring (vinyl floors and tiles, etc.) or hard floors (marble, tiled, etc.).
- Blanchon Cleaner Lisabril may only be used on wood floors that have been lacquered or treated with a metallised polish (do not use on bare wood).
- Carry out a test on an inconspicuous area before treating the whole surface.
Directions for Use
- Dilute 1 glass (100 ml) in 5L of hot water.
- Apply with a damp (not soaking) microfibre mop, sponge mop or floor cloth.
- Use only in well ventilated areas.
- Important: an excessive amount of water must never be used on wood floors; always use tools that are thoroughly wrung out, not soaking wet. Do not exceed the recommended dosage: greater concentrations damage an attractive finish and can leave marks.
Cleaning of tools
- Clean tools with water immediately after use.
Protecting the Environment
- Carefully remove excess moisture from the equipment after application; dry thoroughly.
- Rinse using very little water in a container; allow the water to evaporate.
- The dry residue may then be disposed of normally in a bin.
- Seal the containers properly after use.
- Do not discharge the residue into drains.
- Dispose of empty containers at a waste recycling centre.
- Dust-free drying time: approx. 15 minutes.
Maintenance & Upkeep
- Normal cleaning: vacuum cleaner, broom, wool cloth. Regular damp mopping with a well wrung (never soaked) mop, with Blanchon Cleaner Lisabril.
- Occasionally apply a thin coat of Blanchon Protector for a perfect finish.