Experts in the protection and decoration of buildings and homes since 1832, Blanchon is the undisputed specialist in wood finishes and the partner of choice for professionals.
Frequent cleaning of all oiled wood floors
100% natural and with a pleasant fragrance, Natural Soap is for the regular cleaning of all oiled wood floors, boosting their protection with every use. Powerful and concentrated, it preserves and enhances the natural beauty of oiled wooden floors. Indispensable before each new application of oil.
- Around 400 to 500 sqm per litre
- 1 Litre
- 5 Litres
- Natural Soap For Oiled Wood Floors is for use on clean, dry, dust-free oiled wood floors and parquet.
- If necessary, remove dust from the floor before applying
Directions for Use
- Shake the container well before use.
- Dilute 1/2 glass (approx. 50 ml) of Natural Soap For Oiled Wood Floors in 5 litres of water.
- Clean the floor with the diluted Natural Soap For Oiled Wood Floors using a floor cloth, a mop or a sponge mop. Mops or cloths should always be well wrung out to avoid getting the floor too wet.
- Rinse the mop or cloth regularly.
- Allow to dry.
- Use only in well ventilated areas.
- Drying time: 15 minutes.
- Return to use: as soon as the floor is dry.
- Protect from frost (be especially careful when storing in vehicles).
- Re-seal carefully after use.