Experts in the protection and decoration of buildings and homes since 1832, Blanchon is the undisputed specialist in wood finishes and the partner of choice for professionals.
Intensive cleaning and degreasing agent
Powerful Cleaner thoroughly cleans the toughest stains and dirt formed on all oiled surfaces. Intensive degreasing agent that removes fat and highly overlapping coatings. Prepares surfaces for the application of a new coat of oil (maintenance oil or original oil applied).
Powerful grease and dirt remover Gets rid of difficult stains and removes incrusted dirt.
- Primes surfaces for re-oiling.
- Concentrate, requires dilution Fast-drying
- Around 250 to 500 sqm per litre
- 1 Litre
- The product is meant for oiled wood floors*(oiled on site or in the factory), which must be clean, dry and free of dust.
- *Carry out a test on an inconspicuous area before treating the whole surface
Directions for Use
- Surfaces covered with Blanchon Original Wood Environment maintenance Oil or any other water-based oil: dilute 100 ml of Powerful Cleaner (2 cups) in 5 litres of warm water.
- Surfaces covered with Hard Waxoil, Wood Floor Oil, Blanchon Solid'Oil or other traditional oil: dilute 200 ml of Powerful Cleaner (4 cups) in 5 litres of warm water.
- Apply the solution to the floor using a damp (not wet) microfibre mop or floorcloth. Alternatively, use a buffing machine fitted with red or green abrasive pads.
- Leave it to act for a few minutes.
- Remove traces with a vacum cleaner or a squeegee, then with a microfibre mop.
- Rinse with warm water using a damp, thoroughly wrung out mop or cloth.
- Powerful Cleaner does not lather and can be applied manually or by machine.
- Important: an excessive amount of water must never be used on wood floors; always use tools that are thoroughly wrung out, not soaking wet.
Cleaning of Tools
- Immediately after use, with water.
Protecting the environment
- Carefully remove excess moisture from the equipment after application; dry thoroughly.
- Rinse using very little water in a container; allow the water to evaporate.
- The dry residue may then be disposed of normally in a bin.
- Seal the containers properly after use.
- Do not discharge the residue into drains.
- Dispose of empty containers at a waste recycling centre
- Dust free time: about 15 minutes after rinsing.
- Place suitable protection (felt) under the feet of tables and chairs. If necessary, a quality doormat placed at the entrance to the room will retain dust and gravel. Do not allow water or other liquids to build up on your oiled wood floor (isolate flower pots). Do not move heavy furniture. Remove dust with a vacuum cleaner or broom (do not use impregnated textiles).
- Protect from frost (be especially careful when storing in vehicles).