Experts in the protection and decoration of buildings and homes since 1832, Blanchon is the undisputed specialist in wood finishes and the partner of choice for professionals.
It protects and improves the appearance of all lacquered surfaces subject to intense use.
Unanimously recognised in the protection of lacquered wood floors, Protector as a vital step in regular maintenance. It will keep your lacquered wood floor looking like new for as long as possible. Non-slip (tested in accordance with standard NF EN 13036-4) and non-yellowing, Protector is suitable for all wood floor lacquers. Its protective film prevents the build-up of dirt and resists black marks caused by heavy use. Its enhanced adhesion also makes it suitable for use on PVC flooring.
- About 40 to 60 sqm per litre per coat
- Before recoating: 1 hour under normal conditions
- 1 Litre
- Protector is compatible with all wood floor lacquers*(finished on site or in the factory).
- It is also suitable for use on laminate and plastic flooring: carry out a test on an inconspicuous area before treating the whole surface.
- Before applying, the varnished floor must have dried and hardened for at least 10 days.
- The wood floor must be clean: clean with Blanchon Cleaner Lisabrim or deep clean with diluted Blanchon polish.
- Remover, then rinse twice with water using a mop or cloth that is damp but not dripping.
- Apply protector to a clean, dry, grease-free surface.
- Important: an excessive amount of water must never be used on wood floors; always use tools that are thoroughly wrung out, not soaking wet.
Directions for Use
- Apply 1 or 2 coats of Protector with a damp (not soaking) microfibre mop, sponge mop or floor cloth.
- Leave to dry for 1 hour between each coat to allow thorough polymerisation.
Cleaning of tools
- Clean tools with water immediately after use.
Protecting the Environment
- Carefully remove excess moisture from the equipment after application; dry thoroughly.
- Rinse using very little water in a container; allow the water to evaporate.
- The dry residue may then be disposed of normally in a bin.
- Seal the containers properly after use.
- Do not discharge the residue into drains.
- Dispose of empty containers at a waste recycling centre.
- Dust free time: 15 minutes.
- Before recoating: 1hr under normal conditions.
- Return to use: 1 hr 30.