Experts in the protection and decoration of buildings and homes since 1832, Blanchon is the undisputed specialist in wood finishes and the partner of choice for professionals.
Two possible uses: intensive cleaning or stripping before applying protector.
Remover is a powerful degreaser that removes the most stubborn stains on lacquered wood floor, laminate and PVC floors. It perfectly cleans lacquered wood floor floors, before the application of satin or matt Protector and removes hardened previous coats of protector. Also popular for stripping back PVC floors and dirty tiling. Dangerous. Follow the directions for use carefully.
- Intensive cleaning: 1L of Remover = approx. 500 m2.
- Stripping metallised polish: 1L of remover = approx. 250 m2.
- 1 Litre
- Lacquered floors*: water- or solvent-based. Plastic floors: strips self-shining polishes on plastic floors.
- Hard floors: cleans tiles, stone flooring, marble, epoxy and polyurethane flooring. *On pre-varnished wood floors, carry out a test on an inconspicuous area before treating the whole surface.
Direction for Use
- Dilute 2 glasses (5 to 10%) in 5L of hot water. C
- lean with a well-wrung microfibre mop, sponge mop or floor cloth.
- Rinse thoroughly, twice, with clear water, making sure the equipment is damp, not soaked.
Stripping metallised polish
- Dilute 4 glasses (10 to 20%) in 5L of hot water.
- Apply with a well-wrung microfibre mop or floor cloth. It is possible to use a rotary machine like a floor buffer fitted with abrasive pads (red or green).
- Leave it to act for a few minutes.
- Remove traces with a vacuum cleaner or a squeegee, then with a microfibre mop.
- Rinse thoroughly, twice, with warm, clear water, making sure the equipment is damp, not soaked.
- The Remover does not lather and can be applied manually or using a machine.
- Important: in all cases, you should avoid getting lacquered floors too wet, and ensure they are completely dry before applying Blanchon Protector.
- Never mix with another product.
- NB: it is recommended to perform an initial rinsing with water with a little white vinegar to neutralise the alkalinity of the product.
Cleaning of Tools
- Clean tools with water immediately after use.
- Re-seal carefully after use.
- Do not discharge the residue into drains
- Use only in well-ventilated areas.
- Wear gloves and goggles.
- In case of contact with the eyes, rinse thoroughly with clear water and consult a doctor.
- Avoid contact of the Polish Remover with bleach.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not discharge the residue into drains.